"Simplify the repair and maintenance of your hydraulic cylinders by far. The simple 1-man operation saves you time and resources – and safety is still the top priority."
Dipl.-Wirtsch.-Ing. (FH) Martin Trenkle
ZYLFIX is a machine for the disassembly and assembly of hydraulic cylinders of all kinds. Its innovative design turns the repair and maintenance of large cylinders into a safe and efficient one-technician job.
The self-supporting frame renders floor mounting obsolete; the only thing necessary for operations is a power connection. The drive systems for the torque-controlled actuator and for pulling the cylinder barrel and loosening the piston bolting are purely electric and meet the latest technical standards.Joystick operation combined with a text display is modern, easy & safe to handle. The necessary torques are simply entered and displayed directly at the displayrbar.
- Adjustable tightening torque 1.000 Nm to 35.000 Nm (limited by Software)
- Loosening torque 50.000 Nm
- Working length max. 6000 mm
- External cylinder Ø max. 500 mm
- Bearing eyes Ø 36 - 200 mm
- Speed at loosening/tightening 0,7 revolutions/min.
- Speed (rapid traverse) 0 - 7 revolutions/min.
- Machine length 8.515 mm
- Machine width 1.065 mm
- Machine higth 1.393 mm
- Weigth ca. 3.740 kg
- Power Connection 400V 16A (3Ph)